I was a few days late, but didn't think much about it because I had taken a pregnancy test earlier in the week. The test said that I was not pregnant. It was also from the dollar store (my college roommate swore they were just as reliable). On Saturday morning, I decided to re-test, and was so glad that I did! Moral of the story: don't trust the dollar store.
After a re-test to make sure ("Yup - I'm still pregnant"), I shared the news with family and friends. Thankfully, Rachel is the kind of girl who is far too busy being excited for you than she is worrying that you would "steal her thunder", and I got to tell most of my close friends in person!
We are really looking forward to this new adventure!
For good measure, here's a few shots from the wedding:
Me & Rach getting ready at the church (I don't have ANY pics of her amazing wedding dress!)
Derek and I at the reception.
No comments:
Post a Comment