Grant has been rocking on his hands and knees for about 10 days now. In the video his head is on the ground, but nowadays his head is up!
I think he'll be crawling by Christmas. One thing is certain - when he does, he and Lola are going to be GREAT playmates. Grant just LOVES her. Any time Lola is on the move, Grant watches intensely. He usually smiles at her too. Grant loves when Lola gives him kisses, and even when she barks!
Tomorrow, Grant is getting his tear duct opened up. Thankfully, Derek is taking him. I'm not sure I could handle it. But I am always on shot duty, so it's about time for Derek to take our child to be tortured.
Grant had another first this weekend. We've been working on sitting up. Derek was gone to the grocery store, and I was trying to get as much done as possible (typical Sunday). I propped Grant up on the love seat (in the corner so he was supported on 2 sides) and ran into the kitchen. I came back in about 30 seconds later and his head was hanging off the front of the love seat. He fell in slow motion onto the rug. I watched it all while I was running across the room, but it didn't matter. He cried for less than 1 minute, then I distracted him by riding the horsey and he forgot all about it.
Later in life, I'm sure I'll refer back to yesterday. "I don't know why you do that Grant! Maybe it's because I dropped you on your head when you were a baby!"
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment