Friday, June 1, 2012

Abby is 6 months!

Photobucket

Weight: 17lb, 3 oz = 75th percentile
Height: 25.75 inches = 55th percentile
Head Circumference: 44 cm = 90th percentile
Our kids have big heads. No doubt Derek is their daddy!
Diaper: Still in 3's because I didn't stop the Amazon order in time. NEXT time, we'll move up to 4's!
Eating: 7 ounces every 3 hours. Formula only now. We started solids today! We're skipping rice cereal because Grant didn't eat it, and he turned out just fine.
Photobucket
Abby isn't so sure about green beans!

She holds her bottle really well until the end of the bottle when she's tired.
Photobucket
She is very mobile now - leaning over in her swing!

Clothing: I desperately need to switch out her clothes. I keep stuffing her into 3-6 month clothes that REALLY don't fit!

Sleeping: About 11 hours every night. She isn't swaddled at night, but I do use a pacifier when I rock her. The key is to remove it while she's still in your arms. That way, she doesn't miss it at night. The past 3 days, she has refused the paci.

Talking: Same as last month - lots of screaching and cooing.

Teeth: Same as last month - two on bottom.

Milestones: She's rolling all over the place! New this month, she can sit up for about 1 minute (sometimes it's only 5 seconds though)!! She did it for the first time last week. I get giddy when I think about what this means. Using the double stroller on walks instead of wearing her!! Taking baths with her brother!! Come on Abby!!
Photobucket

Guaranteed Smiles: Same as last month - watching Lola and watching Grant. She also really loves the airplane that Marlene gave Grant.
Photobucket

Guaranteed Crying: She really doesn't like watching you make her bottle. We've started "hiding" her bottle from her to keep her quiet.

I sent my milk donation 2 weeks ago. It was 309 ounces by my count, but was 300.82 by their count. YEAH! That means my $300 bonus will be in this week! And it's a good thing - I'm unemployed for the next week, then I start up the new job!

Outtakes:
Photobucket


And more for myself, a link to Grant's 6 month stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment