Sunday, July 21, 2013

Post-mini session shoot

I got this Groupon a few weeks ago, and we booked our session for today. I'll have to post a review once we get our proofs in 10 days. I figured just one single shot would be worth $19 though.

But since we were already camera-ready, I brought my camera along and took some shots of the kids playing on the playground after our 30 minutes were up.
She's always a few steps behind, but always trying to keep up!
Her cheeks get so red when she gets hot. I think she gets it from me.
Who's that big kid?
Abby had to have some help to be brave enough for the big slide:
But Grant didn't need any help. He's getting so brave at playgrounds, but still makes sure we are near if he tries something new.
Sibling love:
Then it was time to go home:

No comments:

Post a Comment