Lane & Lolly joined us early on Monday, and the boys went fishing. Cat & Josh showed up later with brats & hot dogs ready to go. Cat has deemed herself the "baby gender psychic" and predicted that I would have a boy. It was a
I've gained a little less than 3 pounds so far. Thankfully, I feel great, and can still do and eat everything I love. I get a little nauseous in the mornings if I try to get ready before I eat - and generally throughout the day if my stomach gets empty. I have some "fat pants" that I got a while back when I thought my office job would make me gain a size - WRONG - an expanding uterus made me gain a size. I'm wearing my fat pants, maternity pants, or regular pants that I safety pin closed. I can pretty much still wear my regular tops.
I discovered today, though, that there must be a defining point for every pregnant woman - the point when it is easier to pooch your belly out and try to look obviously pregnant vs. holding your stomach in and trying to not look pregnant. I'm at that point. I was in Target (after lunch) and that's when I decided I would stop trying to hold it in, and instead would try to pooch it out. It's only a matter of time before strangers start asking me if I'm pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment