Sunday, November 8, 2009

Catching up - Part 5 - Baby news

We've been making some progress in babyland. Last weekend, Coppell Concierge came over to help me get organized and clean out the closet in the soon-to-be nursery. We got sooo much done!

On Friday, November 6, I wore maternity clothes for the first time. It was a top only - but it was noticed immediately by my boss. I guess you can spot maternity tops from a mile away. Some clothes that I had ordered came in, too, but I think the pants are too big. I'm going to return the pants for a smaller size so that I can wear them right away.

This morning, just for fun, I took a Gender Prediction Test. It's called Intelligender. It's essentially a pee test that claims to tell you the sex of your baby. The default is "boy", so there are more false "boy" determinations than false "girl" determinations. My result:
The test says it has 86% reliability, so not enough to paint a room or anything yet. We won't be able to confirm until January.

I've been weighing myself every Sunday morning. So far, the Wii puts me at +1 pound. It certainly seems like I've gained more than that - but I guess there is plenty of "redistributing" going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment