I had my 37 week appointment today. The sono tech estimated Grant at 6 pounds, 9 ounces… but my doctor says the techs tend to measure bigger than the babies actually are (although she gave me a range of accuracy at + or – 1 pound). Babies typically grow ½ pound per week between now and delivery.
I had gained no weight since last week. My total weight gain during pregnancy is 27 pounds. My blood pressure is good – holding steady at 100/60 for the past 2 weeks. My doctor also “checked” me for the first time. She said I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I asked if that means anything at all (for predicting birth), and she said not really. I could go at any moment or be weeks away.
My sis sent me flowers for Mother's Day!! They came to my office - definitely brightened my day!! Carrie proves over and over again why she is my favorite sis!
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment