Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blowout

Grant had a blowout for the record books last night. It came out the side and the back. Got on Derek's shirt while he was feeding him.

As soon as I took his diaper off, he reached for the "prize". Poop was everywhere. His belly, face, his legs, and ALL over the changing table. We tag teamed clean up. In the middle of that Grant spit up... and peed. Only a bath could clean him up right.

I thought he was clean and poop free. But he's in my arms right now napping. And I see poop in his ear.

UPDATE - It was actually blood in his ear. Derek cleaned it out, and confirmed that unless he poops from his ear, it was blood.

However, these teething diapers are downright scary. Last night, the boys went to the Dacuses to watch/cry at the Cowboy game, and Grant leaked out of his diaper again... this time on Shauna.

No comments:

Post a Comment