Monday, May 2, 2011

Teeth

I tell you what - I'm getting the hang of being a mama (almost). This morning I saw at least 4 new teeth poking through the top gums in Grant's mouth. He gave me a very good view when I took his bottle away from him to get him dressed. I couldn't see if anything was coming through on bottom though. I won't be able to update this evening because I'm having some quality girl time tonight at the Ronald McDonald House. I love Jill for getting me involved in the volunteer craft night there - it's something I would never do on my own and I absolutely LOVE going! Honestly, before I went, I thought Ronald McDonald House was an orphanage.

I did manage to forget to give Grant some Tylenol this morning, so I'm sure they are having fun with him at day care. See - ALMOST getting the hang of motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment