Friday night there was a dance party at Amy's. I don't have any photos. But this was Grant on the way there:
Saturday morning was pretty lazy. I slept in til 9, then we all took a nap. Derek went to Matthew's 7th bday party, where he "dominated" at bowling and laser tag. Way to show those 7 year olds who's boss!! Then we spent the evening with Jacob and Andrew. We took the stroller and wagon to a park in our neighborhood. I'll admit to going a bit crazy with the Instagram App.

Sunday morning was lazy too. After a big breakfast, Grant and I took a quick nap.

Grant didn't nap so well laying on me, but he was begging to be tickled once he woke up:

After the short nap, we headed over to Big Gaga's where 14 of her great grand children (out of 20), 9 of her grandkids (out of 27), and 7 of her children (out of 10) had fun playing ball, building with blocks and watching Brynn eat her first birthday cake. The kids' laughter filled the house - it was wonderful.
We had to bail on the big celebration dinner with friends, and at 7:15 when Grant was screaming the ENTIRE way home, I was happy with that decision!
No comments:
Post a Comment