Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Abby is 8 months!!

I'm still trying to recover from the great computer crash of 2012. Clearly I'm behind on posting, but I'll try to improve!! Here is an update on my favorite girl!
Weight: 20 lbs, 2 oz. almost 2 lbs up from last month!!

Diaper: 4's

Eating: 7-8 ounces every 3 hours. She was sick last month for a few days, so she emptied my last supply of breastmilk. I had reserved it for such an occasion.

She can almost eat 1 container of food per day. She has gotten SO much better at eating. I can tell she won't have her brother's eating skills though. He would cry between bites bc it wasn't fast enough for him. She waits patiently.

Clothing: 12 month clothes... And even some of those PJs are VERY tight. We measured her thighs bc they are... "sturdy". They are only 1 inch smaller than Grant's.

Sleeping: 11-12 hours. 3 naps.

Talking: She said MAMA on the day she turned 8 months. When G said it, it was "Mamamama", but she just says MAMA. She says DADA too. Jury is still out on if she knows what she is saying. I'm amazed at how quickly she learned these sounds/words!

Teeth: Same as last month - two on bottom.

Milestones: She's SOOO close to crawling! For a while now, she's been rolling across the room or moving backward. So the smart girl started looking for toys BEHIND her instead of trying to reach for the ones we put in front of her!

Guaranteed Smiles: Watching Lola and Grant. And she laughs at everything I say. Again - I get that. I think she's a mommas girl right now.

Guaranteed Crying: She gets pretty impatient after her bath and whenever she drops whatever she is gnawing on.

And more for myself, a link to Grant's 8 month stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment