We took a quick trip to Red Oak yesterday. Mom had spaghetti, Grant played with his bike and we (of course) took a ride on the Ranger to feed the fish. It was my first time to feed the fish since my parents restocked the pond.

Back in my day, we would throw food into the ring and a few fish would come up and we'd be amazed. But nowadays, the fish are TRAINED to come up when they hear the sound of the food on the water. About a hundred come up at once. They fight for one little nugget. It's AMAZING. I think I hadn't been down to see the fish feed yet because from what I remember, it was not that remarkable. But these new fish - WOW!
Pics from the day:
Dada and Abby -


Grant playing:

Grant cooling off (his face was red from heat, not the sun)

And Grant "driving" Abby in the Ranger. With spaghetti sauce all over him.
No comments:
Post a Comment