Sunday, December 9, 2012

Vitruvian Park

Yesterday we visited Big Gaga for her birthday. We spent half the time in the bathroom with Grant though. He's trying to get the hang of this pooping on the potty thing. He asked to go poo poo every 15 minutes for 2-3 hours. We got to see Amy & her kiddos. So stinkin' cute!
The boys had set up the trains for Gaga's birthday. Grant LOVED them!
Abby on the other hand....
Then we headed out to Vitruvian Park. I heard it was neat. The trees were all wrapped in Christmas lights, the food trucks were out, and live music was playing. I thought it'd be Christmas music, but it wasn't.
We got our food, ate, then Grant had to go potty for real! He told strangers in the bathroom "I made a big poo poo!" He was so proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment