When the kids got up on Christmas Day, they saw what Santa had brought:
Grant LOVED his books! The books were more impressive to him than the kitchen!
After Santa's gifts were properly appreciated, we opened presents. This pic sums it up!
Abby is still too young to enjoy opening gifts, so after Grant was done, he "helped" Abby.
Derek was still sick, so we spent most of the day at home. After naps, Abby and I headed over to Gaga's. We walked in for the second trip to the mountain! YEAH! Sabrina asked if Abby was going to be a dancer and I answered that she was bouncing to the music, she also taps her toe to the side, and anytime she points her foot, I make sure it's not sickled. Normal stuff right?!
We didn't stay long at Gaga's because this was happening:
A White Christmas!
The kids played a bit on Christmas night in their Christmas PJs.
Then I tried to get a shot of Grant giving Abby a hug. Here's the result:
We still have 1 more Christmas to go - the Hicks family! We can't wait!
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment