On an overcast day last week, Grant told me "Those clouds are dirty."
On another day the clouds were moving fast in the sky and he noticed. "The clouds cannot move, Mama!"
Last week we needed a handful of items so we ran up to Market Street (a treat for us - we're Walmart shoppers)! The kids got to push their own carts. I told Grant which way to go to the bananas and he told me "That's right! I'm so proud of you!"
I was trying to get Nathaniel and Clara to call me Super Sarah. So the next day, Grant called me Super Sarah! :)
On the way to school last month, Grant told Derek he "tooted quiet."
Abby wanted a book that Grant had on the way home from daycare. Grant told her "When I'm done, you can have it. Okay, sweetie pie pumpkin?!" (Derek never even realized how often he said that!)
The boy is learning his letters now. Sometimes he gets it right, but more often he misses the mark. At the baseball game we talked about how ant starts with A and dirt starts with D. He asked me, "What about kah-kah light?"
Over the weekend we got to watch Matthew play soccer on Saturday and baseball today. He told me tonight "When I get big, I'm going to play baseball like Matthew. And soccer ball."
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment