Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekend wrap up!

On Friday we stayed in. Grant's latest obsession is Mr. Bones that a friend from daycare got him. I love when he decides not to wear a shirt around the house - the underwear showing is just an added bonus!
On Saturday we ran errands. Abby wore her hair in pigtails, and in a step too far with my Matching Obsession, I also did my hair in pigtails.... then curled them. It's sickening, I know!
We met up with the Hoffmans for a play date and dinner. There were some pumpkins near the park, so we got a bonus pumpkin patch visit. Uncle Julio's was sooooo good (once we finally got to sit down). The moon was so bright that the kids wanted to wear their matching moon pjs!


Sunday we took a special trip to Local Diner for chocolate chip pancakes. The kids loved it (of course).
After our usual cleaning/laundry/grocery store, and after naps, we headed over to Big Gaga's to see Laura! We had a ton of pork chops that needed to be eaten, and everyone there was willing to help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment