Saturday, December 14, 2013

My confessions

1. Not sure I've ever blogged this or not... But my nickname for Grant is "Booger" and Abby is "Tooter". And it's so ingrained in them that they don't respond to the other's name... And I use them in public...

2. My new favorite channel is CSPAN-3. Yes - I realize that means I'm old and boring. But I only watch it on the weekends when they have special presentations. Yes - I know the scheduling. More old. and more boring.

3. I didn't touch any Halloween candy... except for the Milky Way bars. And the Sour Patch Kids.

4. I love these headphones. I wear them when I'm cooking, doing dishes, or doing yark work. Football (or anything else) follows me all around the house! I also use them to listen to #2 in bed at night. So. Romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment