Saturday Abby and I took a trip to Nordstrom for shoes. It was her first time in a mall or any store with mannequins for that matter. She was really good! She got 2 new pairs of shoes and I exchanged a pair. On the way out, she walked up to every single mannequin and felt his legs!
On the way home I stopped by Dunkin to grab a coffee and I snapped this shot of her. I'm sort of in love with these new head wraps and also the bicycle print leggings.
Then the kids went to Parents' Night Out at daycare. We met up with other parents for dinner, then headed over to iFly (indoor skydiving). It was a fun experience, but there was no sensation of falling. It just felt like a wind tunnel.
Pics of me:
Pics of Derek:
Then today we went to watch Matthew play baseball. The weather was perfect! Matthew pitched a few innings. Abby wanted to play too. We grabbed dinner with my parents after the game. A really fun day!
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment