On Friday, Emerald City was playing at our new "Old Towne" area. Sidebar - I just LOVE that our house is within walking distance of this area. It was fun to walk to the Farmer's Market, but now that there's even more in the area, I know we will make even more trips out there. My sister came out too, and my brother came just as we were leaving. But we enjoyed most of the night with our ne'er-do-well neighbors, Mason and his parents. Mason and Grant have always been in the same day care and play and fight like brothers. We also saw Jonathan at the festival and he treated the kids to some time in the fire truck. Jonathan is basically a rock star. I know him!






On Saturday, after the Mudcats played, the boys went home before Mason's party. Me and Abby headed out to the Arboretum with my work.
In the evening, I got to meet Baby Sully. The kids watched a little Toy Story before bed.
Today we got to really enjoy the pool for the first time (other than splashing around on the step with the Mitts). When we were done swimming, Derek had Grant lay next to him to dry off and heat up. Abby wedged herself between them and (just like she does all the time with her baby dolls) patted their backs/bottoms.
No comments:
Post a Comment