Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Update!!


I got to see Baby Hicks again today - it's thrilling everytime. My 20 week sono showed an inflammed kidney, so they want to keep monitoring it - the doctor isn't concerned at all (she gets concerned if it's 10mm or more - and today one was 4mm, the other was 5mm), but she still needs to monitor. For me, it's just a great excuse to get some extra pictures!! It looks like Baby Hicks is practicing to be a QB!


Today they did the glucose test. I was anticipating something terrible, but the orange stuff didn't taste too bad. I was a bit frustrated because I had the test calendared for my NEXT visit, thus I hadn't fasted or told work I'd be awhile (since it takes 1 hour of waiting to finish). But it worked out well - I got done at 11:30, so got to join Derek, my mom, Gaumy and my sis for lunch! I stayed up late on Monday making a ton of soup, and Gaumy just raved about my soup!! I'm hoping to get one more batch in during "soup season".

Back to the doctor's visit - I have gained 15 pounds so far! I asked how big he was, but the tech said there's no way to measure him now. I guess we won't know until he makes his debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment