We don't go back to the doctor until he's 2 months old. I don't have much of an update. I weighed him on the Wii today and he is 9.7 pounds (9 pounds 10 ounces). We've had plenty of visitors. Last week, my mom came and helped me take the boy out to my work & Derek's work.
Last week Grant lived in his vibrating chair (see pic below). This week, he doesn't seem to like it as much. He likes to be talked to and most importantly HELD. He has pretty much always slept in his crib, but in the past 3 days, he has been waking up as soon as we lay him down and crying to be held. So I'm trying to learn to sleep somewhat comfortably with him on me.
Daddy has gotten really good at soothing Grant. I think he's been growing lately because he (Grant) wants to eat every 2 hours (or before) - so it's best to have someone around that DOESN'T have milk to sooth him.
In other news, I had an EMG on my arm today. My suprascapular nerve is pinched ("entrapped"), so my physical therapist is sending me to a doctor that specializes in that injury. I've been taking Tylenol every 4 hours for 4 weeks now trying to keep up with the pain, so I'm VERY ready to be fixed, and I'm sure my liver is too.
Hmmm...wish I had a Wii. Seems quite useful!
ReplyDelete