Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ten things I'm grateful for...

1. Rach & Jesse's AC going out Memorial Day weekend. I'm especially thankful for Jesse capturing Grant's first hours alive and our first hours as parents:


2. Kicking file drawers shut - so invigorating

3. Taco Bell's Cantina tacos

4. My iPhone - it's a little crushing to admit it, but I do like having it.

5. Great friends that drive "out of town" for my hubby's bday. (Thanks to Adolph, Erin, Lane, Lolly, Cat, Jill, Kyle, Clint, Shauna, Rach & Jesse)

6. Great friends that have family members knit gifts/props for Grant (Thanks Rach)

7. Great friends that welcome us with open arms when our AC goes out (Thanks Jill & Jeff)

8. Great friends that make time for you when they have no time to give (Thanks Meadow)

9. Meeting neighbors - we met 2 neighbors & 4 kiddos on our walk this evening

10. Pics of crying babies. Comment to back me up on this Again, maybe I'm soul-less... maybe it reminds me of my Aunt Wanda... maybe it's just ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment