Did you know it takes a special skill to get a 6-month old to put his handprint on a t-shirt? True story. And I don't have this skill. I still tried to get Grant to make a "turkey" shirt like my sis does with her boys every year. We tried once while he was awake, and he just wanted to play with the paint. We tried again when he was asleep. It wasn't too bad, but it did wake him up (more on that later).

I also made some headresses for the Turkey Trot. Each headband had a nickname.

The same night, I wore this:

and made
this.
Pretty proud of myself. OH and earlier in the day, Grant met Santa for the first time. He was amazed at everything that was going on at the mall and soaked it all in... so much so that he barely even noticed Santa. There was no line when we arrived, but between trying to get Grant to smile and the elves' "technical difficulties", there was one when we left!
Did he at least ask Santa for some pants for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteHa! Nope - it was 75 degrees outside! I had a Santa hat for him to wear, but it didn't work out. :(
ReplyDelete