Thursday, January 6, 2011

Big boy bath

A few weeks ago, I called my sis to ask what she bathed her boys in after they were too big for the infant bath tub. "Uh - the bath tub." See how straightforward that is! Yet I had no idea. My sis is a genius.

Grant took his first bath in the big bath tub last night. He did great and really seemed to like it. This was before I poured water on his head (a new feat for us - we previously just used a wash cloth to wet it): And this was after: No reaction at all - he just loved playing in the water. We definitely need a padded mat to sit on. Leaning over the tub to clean this little boy is fun, but a little rough on the knees. Bath time just got a whole lot better - now we can break out the bath toys!!!

2 comments:

  1. Was going to post this same thing soon. 2 days ago Brynn was splashing like a crazy person, but I had no camera. Yesterday I had the camera, but she was an overtired mess. Maybe today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did everyone see this?!!? I'm a genius!

    ReplyDelete