Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Net

Rachel, Jill, Cat, Erin, Meadow, Lolly, Anna, Sunny, and Shauna:
I stalk follow the blog, Enjoying the Small Things. Kelle is a truly gifted writer/photographer and was unexpectedly blessed with a beautiful girl, Nella just last year. Well - Nella was expected but her gift of Down Syndrome was certainly not. I absolutely adore this stranger - ahhh - the joys of the interweb.

Anyhow, Kelle wrote yesterday about her "Net" of girlfriends that are always there ready to catch each other. Kelle describes it so much better than I ever could, which is why she writes a beautiful blog for a living and I draft contracts. I wanted to share this with my own "Net". It's amazing to have such great friendships with each of you.

4 comments:

  1. Awww, Sarah, it's great to have you in my "net" as well. I also love that blog and thought of my wonderful group of girlfriends when I read that post this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like for everyone to note that the sister did not make the "net" cut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because there is already a name for you - SISTER!

    ReplyDelete