Sunday, January 2, 2011

Grant is 7 months!!

I couldn't pick a favorite shot to use for Grant's 7 month shot, so instead I had to post 3! Grant is very busy these days. He's still gumming down on everything. I think his favorite teether is the blocks that Santa brought. He also really likes the tamborine toys that his cousins Andrew and Jacob got him. Here are some stats:

* He's about 19lbs, 3 oz. He was weighed at the pediatrician's office the other day. We had to go because he's had a cough for a full month now. We have him on Zyrtec now to see if it's allergies causing the cough/congestion.

* He's wearing size 4 diapers. And he still soaks through his PJs sometimes at night. We may need to get the bed-time diapers.

* He sleeps a solid 10.5 hours/11 hours per night.

* He's feeding himself his bottle at home and at daycare.
* I think his eyes are getting darker. Don't they look gray?*He just cut his first tooth. On the top, the front right. Derek and I felt it for the first time last night!

* His favorite food is either formula or yogurt. He can eat an adult-size yogurt in a single sitting.

*He's still not crawling. In fact, now that he's mastered sitting up, he doesn't care about trying to rock/crawl on his knees anymore.

We spent New Year's Day at the Shepherds' for their 2nd annual New Year's Day brunch. We also stayed to cheer on TCU. Grant loved their dogs, Stella and Louis. He was very well behaved and took 2 naps in my arms. He did try to make a mess with his cereal/turkey mix at lunch, but it was so thick that most of it stuck to the bowl.
I started Derek's stocking on Christmas Day, and I'm on step 15 now!! It has 115 steps though, so it will take a very long time.

We have really enjoyed our long weekends. I have to work a full 5 days next week, but Derek has his 3rd short week in a row. Look for him at the Cotton Bowl on Friday. He'll be cheering on the Aggies because he likes the Aggies and the Longhorns equally.

No comments:

Post a Comment