Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gator Done!

Earlier today Derek, Grant and I went out to cheer on Matthew's soccer team, the Gators. We missed ALL of his games last season, so the last time we saw Matthew play, it was on a much smaller field with no goalies. The games are much more fast-paced than they were 2 seasons ago. The weather was BEAUTIFUL, so we spread out a blanket for Grant to play on.
Grant played with/on grass for the first time at the game. He was pretty fascinated with it. To my amazement, he only tried to eat it once.
Photobucket

Lately, Grant has been trying to climb back into the womb (pictured above). He's also been showing off his teeth, which have multiplied. The top 2 have come through the gums. He's pretty shy about his teeth, but I tried to get a photo earlier this week:

We are switching out carseats this weekend. His current seat has a max weight limit of 22 pounds, and Grant is a little over 21 now. Plus that carrier is SO heavy!! So he'll be attached to my hip for a few months years.

I am a little pink from the hour in the sun. Yes - a sunburn in February. I love Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment