Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Pioneer Woman Travels

I spent Valentines Day with my "other" loves. Jill, Rach, Erin, Judy, Sarah, Charlie and even Jesse and I went out to meet THE Pioneer Woman.
Photobucket

(I'm wearing the apron that I had PW and MM sign). There were soooo many people there! We were in the second group of 100 people (and near the front of that group) and waited a solid 3 hours for P-Dub's Herbie Hancock. Here are some crowd shots that include Ree and her entire family:
Photobucket

That's right. Rach (and Judy, not pictured) and I all met the Marlboro Man. He was so sweet - he had almost as many fans as Ree!! And he stood the whole time. Thank goodness the group was together - otherwise the wait, combined with the 7 year old nipping at my heels, and the crazies that were throwing their babies and 10 books at PW, would have been intolerable.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I am so jealous you got to get your picture with P-Dub AND MM!! They just seem so nice!

    ReplyDelete