Friday
We started off slow - Friday night we stayed in. Grant played with this measuring tape for a solid 15 minutes. Derek had cooked Erin's turkey chili - it was made and the kitchen was clean before I even got home from work! We opened the Lemoncello from Cinque Terre - May 2009. It was not as good as I remembered. But I really love the hand painted bottle.
Saturday morning we met up with Kennedy, her friend Marcela, Mike and Joyce at the Dallas World Aquarium. Grant is a bit young to really enjoy it. He preferred playing with toys. Like this block. Now you see it:


After 2 hours in the aquarium, Grant was really wore out. Luckily, he slept a whopping 3 minutes in the car on the way to Mannys (yummmm - brisket tacos and mango margaritas)! His lack of sleep really made for a fun lunch.
In the afternoon, Grant had photos taken.

Notice the red marks on his forehead?! Just a note - before you have professional photos of your child, try to avoid brick fireplaces.
We made a pit stop at the house and Susie came over to cuddle with Grant. Derek and I had a night out without the kiddo, and we had a blast! Consider that your teaser. Tune in in a few days to find out what happens next (I'm sure you're on the edge of your seat).
No comments:
Post a Comment