Monday, April 18, 2011

124 bpm

We got to see our little peanut today! And the peanut had a heart rate of 124 bpm. Baby Hicks has a due date now - December 5th. That makes me 7 weeks along. We should find out the sex the week of July 4th. Until then, we'll be placing our bets. Today, my bet would be girl. I have had more of an appetite and more nausea. I do admit that it could be in my head. And I reserve the right to change my mind - multiple times - for no reason whatsoever. You can't tell much from this sono pic. Just trust me - there's a baby in there. And FYI - YS means Yolk Sac.

2 comments:

  1. heartbeat in the 120s -- I bet girl as well! Regardless, so excited for you and Derek. Grant will be a brilliant big brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first instinct was right every time. So stick with girl as your guess even if you feel differently next time someone asks.

    ReplyDelete