Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grant update -10.5 months

A few notes about Grant that probably belong in his monthly stats, but I NEVER remember to include them:

Hates blueberries. Unless throwing them on the ground counts - in which case, he loves them. We've tried fresh, frozen and mashed up.

Doesn't care for bananas.

May be allergic to pears - we have laid off of them for about 3 months, so it may be ok to try again.

Had his first taste of peanut butter this weekend (thanks to Jill's yummy cookies). It was a small taste and he had no reaction. Good sign.

Hates to change clothes. HATES it. He's ok with just diaper changes because he can play with a toy. He tries to pull off his shirt when I'm putting it on. Makes for a fun daily chore.

Also hates to be strapped in. To anything. Car seat, high chair, stroller. He's fine once he is moving or has food in front of him though.

Also hates to have his face wiped. He's been pretty snotty, so there is lots of face wiping going on.

I don't want to forget these golden moments, but I seem to do so when I'm updating about him monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment