Friday, May 13, 2011

I love elastic

Today I'm wearing maternity jeans. I had forgotten how WONDERFUL maternity jeans are - stylish denim on bottom with a comfy elastic waist band on top.

I ordered these jeans in between my miscarriage and this pregnancy. If Derek reads this, he will be hearing about this new batch of maternity clothes for the first time! You see - I have a slight addiction to babysteals.com. And I fell in love with maternity clothes they had on their one day. And well - we can skip the middle part where I wasn't sure if it was "ok" to order maternity clothes when I wasn't pregnant - and jump right to the part where I confess that Rachel made me do it. She's a terrible influence - anyone who knows her will tell you that. ;)

I was shocked to see that I had ordered an XS. They actually fit GREAT, and I'm hoping to dump these before long in favor of my previous, stretched out pair of maternity jeans. That way I can keep a "small" pair for post-pregnancy.

So this pregnancy, maternity clothes were broken in on day 74. Last time around, I wore maternity clothes for the first time on day 83 (which I know thanks to my previus blogging). Last time, I started with maternity tops and this time I'm starting with bottoms. I definitely feel bigger. And now that maternity clothes are on the table, I can start pooching out my belly instead of (trying) to suck it in!

1 comment: