Our next date at Dallas Summer Musicals is during the State Fair - West Side Story. I'm REALLY looking forward to that! Matt and Derek are joining us for that one too.
On Wednesday, Tammy called to ask if I wanted to go see Katy Perry with her the next day. My friend Nick choreographed the show, so I was excited to see his work! Katy Perry's show is - well - as cheesy as you may expect. The songs are tenuously tied together with this animated story of Katy Perry chasing her cat, Kitty Purry, in a very colorful dream world.
It turns out I knew more Katy Perry than I thought! I think by the end of the night, I was up to 5 or 6 songs, when I originally thought it was just 3 songs. With the fire on stage, can you guess what song this was?! If you can't, you know even LESS Katy Perry than I do.
Saturday night was Parents' Night Out at daycare. Grant got to see his favorite teacher, Ms. Maribel, and Derek and I went with 2 other parents to Jasper's in Plano. We'd had a gift card for a LONG time. Review: Very good! The gift card did make the steak taste better. I'd like to go again when I can have more than a sip or 2 of wine.
No comments:
Post a Comment