Saturday, December 31, 2011

How did he hear me?

We hung out with some friends last night whose boy is 6 months younger than Grant. Well after the boys were in bed, they told us lately their boy cries in the night and they bring him into bed with them. Derek and I (being pros) told them to turn off the monitor and let him cry.

So when Grant started crying that uncontrollable type - where it takes his breath away - at midnight (just 30 seconds after Abby went into a deep sleep), I most definitely did NOT go into his room to console him. And of course I did NOT rock him. And he is NOT sleeping on my side of the bed right now with Derek, leaving me to the guest room.

Such a pro. ;)

1 comment:

  1. HA! That always happens. I was bragging that our Grant was such a good walker as we walked White Rock with a new friend and her little girl. 10 minutes later he was wailing and wanted to get out. oh well.....

    Happy New Year, Abby is adorable, loved the card!!!!

    ReplyDelete