Saturday, March 30, 2013

Good Friday

Our day care closed this year on Good Friday. Our day care actually is closed quite a bit this coming year. I'm not thrilled about it. But it was nice this time because I was off of work too!

We got up, picked up Gaga, and headed to Red Oak. We played with all the "good toys" that would be put away the next day for the Easter Egg Hunt. Then we came home before naps.

Grant was AWFUL! He unbuckled his seat belt and had 3 "accidents" at home. He also threw his shoes at me. Thankfully my grandmother was there to witness how well-behaved my kids are.

During naps, I cooked dinner. And I capped off the evening with a little outing with my sis and Cassie watching Justin. The drinks were needed after the day that I'd had!

No comments:

Post a Comment