Sunday, March 24, 2013

Date Night

I'm a member in an organization that celebrated its 30th year. I'm not active in the organization, but when the event came up, I jumped at it. Free date night!!

The event was at the Frontiers of Flight Museum. We were there back in September 2009 on the same day we found out we would be parents. We celebrated Jesse & Rachel's wedding that night, complete with dancing Thriller!

But last night, there was open bar, food, an 80's band and Casino games! We met a couple who were involved with starting the first German immersion day care in DFW. So if you're looking for such a school, let me know!

There was also a "photo booth" - which was just a camera really. All in all, a good night that was (almost) free (had to pay for child care)!

No comments:

Post a Comment