Monday, April 8, 2013

Canvas Wall

I think the wall deserves its own post. I mentioned I was updating the wall with a new canvas, so now that it's arrived, let's give this wall its just desserts.

I just love the canvases in our entryway. Each one is so special! And honestly, only 1 of these is NOT from Shutterfly because when I strayed from Shutterfly, I was disappointed with the quality. If you click on the photo below, you can see the top center canvas is not wrapped tight enough. I also don't love the material it was printed on. So Shutterfly gets my stamp of approval for all the other canvases in our house (now 10 total from Shutterfly - gulp).

Probably my favorite canvas is a photo I took at the Pantheon. Rome - we already miss you and we just saw you 4 years ago! The canvas looks best at night with the lamp under it casting a shadow. Bonus: you can see this from our front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment