Saturday we tried out a different park and got milkshakes (Sonic has a TON of new flavors!).



In the evening, the day care had Parent's Night Out. We went out to Southlake's Art on the Square with Jill. Within 3 minutes, we saw some family! The weather was perfect, so we ended the night by dining on a patio.

Sunday, I got an itch to try Klyde Warren Park. We hadn't been yet. So I texted my friends at 8 am and by 11, Mike, Laura, my crew, Jill, Erin and (at Grant's request) Oliver were all enjoying brunch in the park.






I liked the park, but honestly, we have WAY better parks in the 'burbs. Especially for the kiddos.
After naps, we initiate pool season! Derek and I only put our feet in (I went to my knees but that was it). But Grant and Abby sat on the step and played. It was pretty chilly, but at least it was almost 90 degrees!




And a few shots of us playing before dinner.


No comments:
Post a Comment