Weight: 12 lb, 3.2oz = 55th percentile
Height: 23 ¼ inches = 55th percentile
Head circumference: 41cm = 75th percentileAs for weight, if you take away the 3 ounces he just ate, the Wii Fit Plus is pretty darn accurate!
He is eating 6 ounces now, usually 5 times a day. He eats mostly from bottles, and only gets food straight from the source once a day, the last meal of the day. It is by far the highlight of my day - getting to cuddle up with him and tell him all about my day. He gets pretty vocal when it's time to burp - the man doesn't like his milk to be taken away!
He is smiling more and more. For the most part, he smiles in response to me and Derek, and any time he gets a clean diaper. He is pooping only 1-2 times a day, but he makes those really count! He likes to watch his mobile and likes my hair across his face and belly. He's been grabbing my hair, eating his fist, and drooling all the time!!
The past 2 days that I've taken him to daycare, he has a HUGE SMILE as soon as I set the car seat down in the room. I take that to mean he loves daycare. It makes leaving him so much easier!
G man (a/k/a "Quatro" since he's my parents' 4th grandchild; a/k/a "G-Unit"; a/k/a "G-Pesos" since Derek's alias is D Money) decided to keep us on our toes last night. After 18 nights in a row of sleeping through the night, Grant woke up at 2:30 AM ready to eat. I went back to bed at 4 and Derek put him down around 4:30. We are going to have a talk when I get home today because he can't repeat that again tonight - I have to check in for surgery at 5:30 AM tomorrow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment