Thursday, August 19, 2010

Giggles

Grant laughed for the first time earlier this week. I was singing "Safety Dance" and he just loved it! Now that song is on repeat at our house. :) I've also figured out how to get good shots of him smiling - I cover his face with the soft blanket while the camera flashes red, then move the blanket just in time for the flash.

We've been battling Grant's eyes since he was about 2 weeks old. He has blocked tear ducts, and sometimes they get infected so he gets gunk in his eyes. It comes and goes, but it's been pretty bad the past week. You can see there is a little redness under his left eye. Derek took him to the doc (twice) to get him fixed up, and I think we're on the way to getting pretty eyes back! The last trip, Derek left the paci at the house - I don't think that will happen again anytime soon.

Grandma Rose visited us yesterday so that Derek (who is still on full-time Grant duty) could take advantage of Restaurant Week. I was so glad she could help out so my awesome hubby could have some fun. She decided to be super-grandma - she dusted, vacuumed and straightened up the house! I'm soooo grateful. Here she is working her magic on Grant:

No comments:

Post a Comment