
Grant and I had a very busy day. My orthopedic surgeon wanted me to get some physical therapy exercises for my shoulder that incorporate Grant. We were in and out by 8:30 a.m. (I thought it would last until at least 9:30). His check up wasn't until 10 a.m., so I decided to drive up to Astro to see my family! I also knew Grant needed a nap and a car ride suits him better than trying to sleep in his crib.

After the trip to Astro, Grant had his 9 month check up. He's ALMOST perfect. His white blood cell count is high (19,000) and he has some fluid in his left ear. He pretty much always has some fluid in one of his ears (but no ear infection - hmm). Here are his stats:
Height: 29 inches = 70%
Weight: 21 lb, 8 oz = 75%
Head: 47 cm = 95% 
After the check up, we headed home for a quick pit-stop, then went to day care for a
parent-teacher conference assessment. His teachers, like the doc, said he's pretty much perfect. I wasn't shocked.
No comments:
Post a Comment