Thursday, January 19, 2012

7 weeks

I distinctly remember when Grant was 7 weeks, he slept through the night for the first time and kept it up with very few hiccups.

Abby slept 7.5 hours last night (8:15-3:45). Not quite all the way through the night but I can't complain. Just like with Grant, I still wake up to pump. I could level this off but I know from last time that this is a great time to stock the freezer (which now has 180 oz! - a 5 day supply!!!).

Little girl is really filling out. She tips the scales at 12 pounds (according to the Wii). I also have to wrap her around me when I nurse.

She needs some Baby Rogaine. She has a terrible receding hairline. She hardly has any hair in front of her 3 cowlicks. Yeah - 3. That should be fun a year from now!

Now I'm going back to bed!

1 comment: