My girl just went 6 hours between feedings. She had a hard time going to sleep (even after I thought she was out and went to bed, I heard her daddy shushing her amidst the gunfire of his video games), but thankfully she slept great once she did fall asleep. I think. Turns out the baby monitor was off part of the night. Whoopsie!! She barely ate and quickly went back to sleep, which is her usual routine, so I'm pretty sure it was her first time to wake up.
These longer stretches at night are the light at the end of the tunnel. It is soo nice - I think to myself "I've got one good hour to nap before she's up again," then I actually get 4 hours.
This week we've had 2 play dates with 10 & 11 week olds that are great sleepers. I know a 5 week old usually does not STTN (sleep through the night) but these older babies make me ready for the days ahead when she does. So why have I been holding her for the past 30 minutes when it's 3am and she's been sleeping peacefully instead of putting us both to bed?! Mamas are crazy that way I guess.
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment