Exhibit B:
He loves to push the doll around in the stroller too... and generally likes pushing around the stroller even if it's empty or full of cars.
Singing
I don't think it's a secret that we're a singing household. We work everyone's name into songs and bust out singing with little provocation. But Derek has made it clear that my new little ditty has to go. I just sing/spell Abby's name to the Alphabet Song (btw - Derek is STILL unsure whether this is REALLY the same tune as Twinkle, Twinkle. So clearly our singing skills are questionable). But try her name and see - A-B-I-G-A-I-L H-I-C-K-S-M-N-O-P.... The AB, HI and K all line up to the real song!! Derek says I can't sing it tho because Grant won't learn his alphabet. :(
Derek on the other hand is teaching Grant new songs. Lately it's been Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody." He
Talking
This weekend Grant started saying "Baby Abby". In the past it's been "Baby Ah-Bah", so he's getting better!! It's still hit or miss, but I'm sure in short order, I will miss hearing him say "Baby Ah-Bah"!
No comments:
Post a Comment