Thursday, March 1, 2012

Abby is 3 months

Photobucket

Abby is 3 months!! I put her in this onesie at 1 month knowing she’d take a while to really grow into it. Sadly, it is close to retirement now.
Photobucket

Weight: 13 lbs on the nose (according to the Wii)

Diaper: Size 2

Eating: 5 oz every 3-4 hours (but at least once a day she just snacks)

Clothing: PJs really need to be 3-6 month size now, but we’re on the cusp for other clothes.

Sleeping: A good 8-9 hour stretch every night, but usually from 8pm – 4 or 5 am.

Talking: Owl noises (a-whoo)

Teeth: None – she rarely drools so she never wears a bib

Milestones: Abby laughed for the first time on Sunday, February 26th.

Guaranteed Smiles: Whistles, raspberries, tickling her neck, and brushing my hair against her.

Guaranteed Crying: Riding in the car. She hates it!

Grant’s 3 month photo & stats are here.

I’ve got 460+ oz of milk in the freezer and sometimes just thinking about that makes me break out and dance. Abby will be weaned before our SuperExcitingNon-KidandOhYeahMyCousin’sGettingMarried trip in May, so having the stash lets me know I can wean her earlier (and therefore stop pumping at work earlier – the real thorn in my side).
Photobucket

Reading back on Grant’s blog, I see that 3 months is a magical age – she can sit in a Bumbo now! She tried it at Julie's today and at home tonight - she sits in it like a champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment