Sunday, July 18, 2010

Best night EVER

Steve and Gloria offered to babysit for us last night, so I had planned an evening out to surprise Derek. We had such a great time out! We met up with the Arnolds at Mia's so that Derek could get his brisket taco fix. As a bonus, Meadow and Stu were there! Then we went to La Duni for dessert - yummm.

We got home and Gloria had just got Grant to sleep. He slept ALL NIGHT! 9 whole hours!! This is the first time he has slept through the night.

Of course, we couldn't sleep the whole time. I had to pump before bed ("pump and dump" to get rid of the alcohol), then my boobs woke me up at 2 to pump again... then I kept waking up anytime Grant would coo in his sleep, thinking he was about to wake up. Steve played alot with him before bed and Gloria put him in pajamas. We NEVER put him in pajamas, so that will now become part of our nighttime routine.

Date night + sleeping through the night = Best night EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment