Derek got a shot of my profile while me and Grant took a dip in the pool. Please ignore the skinny-dipping boy. (Sidenote - He managed to poop in the 20 minutes or so that he had on a diaper between skinny-dipping and bath time. I was so happy he didn't poop in the water!)
My shoulder is hurting quite a bit, the same way it did when I was pregnant with Grant. I have seen the orthopedic surgeon and a diagnostic doc. I go back to see the surgeon this week, so hopefully I will have some info on minimizing pain. They really don't like to do anything with us pregnant chicks though, so I'm not expecting much. I spent a good portion of today laying in bed, which helps my shoulder. I also swam a few laps in the pool, which I remember the surgeon recommending last time around.
I've gained at least 15 pounds. Maybe I'll weigh myself and update this.
I'm starting to look at our "to do" list before baby arrives, and I'm not sure we can get it done in 3 months. In a perfect world, I'd also finish my Christmas shopping before Baby Girl Hicks arrives. We'll see how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment