Saturday we had some donuts and played in the morning. Grant went down for his nap and Derek and I got out dueling laptops for his second (and my first and only) fantasy football draft of the season. Immediately after, he left for Big Dave's for Draft #3. I stayed home to make sure Grant got a good nap and good lunch!
Derek had T-shirts made a few weeks ago that say "Grantler". We ordered a 3T for Grant so he could wear it a long time. It is a little big.

After the draft, Susie and Kelsey came over to watch Grant. Derek and I joined some friends at Top Golf. We had a great time and were home and in bed by 10pm. That's what I call a good night!! Grant's appetite is definitely back in full force - he ate a grilled cheese sandwich and almost half a cantalope for dinner!!
Today has been a lazy Sunday. I had to do some CLEs, so I used the time to catch up on my blog (there are several back-dated new posts!). Kyle visited briefly, and we got in the pool for a little bit too. It was nice to just pull dinner out of the freezer and pop it in the oven.
Grant seems to be teething. We give him a frozen teether, and when it's not cold anymore, he walks to the fridge and points to it, indicating he wants another teether. And a low grade fever also appeared this evening. Great. I'm hoping "Fever Sunday" isn't Grant's idea of a fun Sunday.
Grant has been pointing to body parts. He knows his belly button, toes and nose. He can sign "eat" now, which he will usually do on the way to the dinner table. He's a little confused with the word "baby". I always point to my belly, so he points to his too.
No comments:
Post a Comment