Friday, August 26, 2011

30 before 30 update

Here's a quick update on my progress on my 30 17 before 30 list (which is now 12 before 30):

1. Chop it off!!

2. Finish 2 stockings (Derek's and baby's) - I need to add Derek's name and the back of his stocking. I have purchased Baby Hicks's stocking and it only has 75 steps. But I really think I need to add another snowman to my stocking.

3. Organize the office weekly - Whoopsie!

4. Go camping - Fall 2011

5. Go to church once a month - Again - whoopsie!!

6. Teach Grant the Lord's prayer

7. Take a family vacation - Miami!

8. Finish our Italy scrapbook

9. Make photo albums (or photobooks) every other month

10. Have a spa day with the girls

11. Go to work without makeup
I'm working on this. I'm now regularly going with only powder and mascara.

12. Plant a garden

13. Make a blog book - My pregnancy book is great and Grant's book arrives on Saturday! Have I mentioned how much I love FedEx tracking?

14. Get a new fence Does it count as done if we're still fighting over the bill?! I would NOT recommend Condor Fencing.

15. Take 1 day off of work

16. Get a great pair of red heels
Today, I got an email reminder from DSW telling me I NEEDED to use the $5 birthday gift card. I had another gift card from some shoes I returned previously, so I ventured over at lunch. After thoroughly reviewing the sale rack, I moved into the full price arena. And then I heard it.

Angels were singing. The heavens were parting. I followed the light and found these! Full price, yes, but they called to me. IN MY SIZE! I wound up out of pocket $13. I'm itching to pair these with a regular boring suit.

17. Take a hand-made sign to a sporting event

No comments:

Post a Comment