It's been a while since I had one of these posts. It's not that I haven't been grateful, it's just that I've been perfecting this juggling act!
1. Oven Fan. A bizarre thing to be grateful for - unless you need to fix meals and get a baby to sleep at the same time. We use the oven fan even when it's not needed because it's soothing for Abby.
2. Lola. I'm so thankful for having a dog while we have a toddler running around. Especially since said toddler can now open the Snack Traps. ugh.
3. Maternity Leave. Today is my last day. I'm spending it getting an oil change and organizing closets. I lead an exciting life.
4. Dunkin' Donuts. I'm hooked on Dunkin's coffee and lattes.
5. Ellen - She is just so darn funny. I look forward to watching her every day!
6. Play dates. Before maternity leave is over, we will have had play dates with Kristin & Ethan, Hayley & Jackson, Ashley, Hayden and her Abby, and Dory & Dorothy. I even had to cancel several while the kiddos were sick!
7. Houzz - we are getting an itch to redo our kitchen (still a while away) and this app/website is great for ideas. It's like just for your house! Great place to spend some time while rocking a baby at 2am!
8. My Baylor cup. We are inseparable. I think I must take her to work with me when I start back. Did I just say "her"?
9. Bows. I love them!! So much fun to accessorize a girl! And I just looked at my cousin Mary's blog and her 6 year old was wearing a scarf. I got excited about fun girly accessories (that are not jewelry since we don't know if my allergy/sensitivity will pass to Abby).
10. Doors. Specifically I'm thankful that Grant can't open them. We sleep with a fan next to our bed for white noise. I keep the monitor for Abby on all night but don't switch on Grant's until 6:30 or 7am. This made me think he slept peacefully all night. Maybe he did. Or maybe not! Now that I'm up with Abby in the night, I hear him jabber and/or kick the wall from his bed almost every night. Maybe his cough or Abby's crying wakes him and this is just a short term fluke...
Hello world!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment